Pylon Compensation - Electricity Line, Wayleave
and Easement Compensation

Tel: 01223 370011

If you have a pylon or cables crossing your property you are likely to be eligible for a substantial compensation payment from the electricity company. If you have a claim we are specialist Property Compensation Consultants and can help you on a no win - no fee basis. Compensation for farmhouses and other residential property regularly runs into five and six figures sums. The electricity companies are now Plc's with profit making objectives. They benefit from occupation of your property but the presence of their apparatus is to your detriment. This imbalance can be addressed as far as the governing legislation allows so that you are at least compensated for losses suffered. If you have development land affected we can also help you. Contact Cambridge Land Consultants on 01223 370011 for a NO-COST assessment of your situation.

The following published articles relating to powerline compensation may be of interest:

pylon compensation, electricity line compensation, electric line compensation, power line compensation, powerline compensation, wayleave compensation, easement compensation, electricity company compensation, electricity companies, development land compensation, electricity line compensation, remove, removal, Electricity Act 1989, electric power lines compensation, housing land compensation, commercial land compensation, Cambridge Land Consultants Ltd, Ben Lenton, surveyors, National Grid Electricity Transmission, property devaluation, specialist property compensation consultants